Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join the team overseeing the development, implementation, management and performance of the Clinical Partners website.
The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define our website objectives to ensure it aligns with the company’s overall strategy and goals. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality user-experience, driving traffic, optimizing conversion rates, and improving overall website performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the website strategy in alignment with the company’s business objectives and Patient Experience Blueprint.
• Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and collaborate with stakeholders to define goals and KPIs all in order to make website improvements.
• Create a roadmap for website enhancements and releases and work closely with web development teams to deliver website projects on time and within budget.
• Define website features and user interface improvements, conducting user testing to gather feedback on functionality.
• Monitor website performance, analysing data and generating reports to improve user experience and engagement, to track website metrics such as traffic, conversion rates and bounce rates.
• Ensure website content is up to date and aligned with the company brand, collaborating with SEO specialists to maximise exposure through search engines and to improve organic traffic.
• Collaborate with other teams within marketing and other departments to align website initiatives with broader marketing campaigns, ensure a seamless and intuitive user experience, and maintain website security and compliance with GDPR.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
• Proven experience as a website product manager, web project manager, or a similar role.
• Strong understanding of website design, development processes, and user experience principles.
• Proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and A/B testing methodologies
• Ability to connect to company values and vision.
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience of working within a healthcare environment or similar regulated environment.
• Experience in a fast-growing company where change is the norm.
• Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.