Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join the team and lead the Development and Delivery of Technical Product Backlogs and Road Maps from inception to production, Discovering, Refining, Scoping and Delivering new requirements and innovation to the Clinical Partners architecture including but not limited to Digital Products, Technical Platforms and SaaS.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will be the voice of the business and the champion of the Product vision. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align the Product roadmap to the strategic goals of the organization. You will also solve Product related problems, make decisions, and ensure the delivery of high-quality and value-added solutions. You will draft the key objectives and results, strategies, and data-driven insights for the Product and communicate them effectively with the business partners.
At Clinical Partners, we are dedicated to providing our patients with an exemplary service, and we believe that our employees are the greatest tools in achieving that. We’re seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our fast-growing company, with patient care at its core; we feel the best way to achieve this is to invest in our workforce through encouragement of training, access to other resources like webinars and educational events and expertise from our talented workforce.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
At Clinical Partners, we pride ourselves in being one of the country’s leading mental health services, specializing in assessing and treating neurodivergent issues, whilst offering a wide range of other services. At the core of our company culture, we look to drive operational excellence, using cross-departmental collaboration to provide an elite patient experience, and ultimately better mental health.
• 2+ years’ experience in Product Ownership/Management or equivalent
• Certified Scrum Product Owner or equivalent
• Solid experience working with software engineering teams.
• Experience working with outsourced offshore development teams.
• Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knows how to define the product roadmap.
• Intermediate technical understanding within an Agile Product Development Lifecycle from inception to production.
• Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
• Good experience managing small/medium size projects.
• Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
• Salesforce Technical skills is an advantage
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.