We have an exciting opportunity at Clinical Partners, one of the UK’s leading providers of mental health services, managing a team of recruiters to attract and select the best talent for all non-clinical roles.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced manager to develop and deliver resourcing strategies and solutions.
We’re looking for someone able to contribute towards the development and implementation of a recruitment strategy, overseeing the end-to-end recruitment process, always ensuring compliance with policies, regulations and safer recruitment practices. The successful candidate will act as the recruitment subject matter expert on all resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions to attract and retain top talent whilst proactively suggesting new strategies and ways of working to attract more candidates.
The successful candidate will be invited to join the HR team once a week at our Head Office in Semley. This is an easy commute from Shaftesbury, Salisbury, Yeovil, Bournemouth/Poole, Trowbridge, Andover and Bath.
• CIPD Level 5 qualified, or equivalent experience.
• Experience of safer recruitment practices.
• Current and up to date knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
• Proven experience of working in a recruitment management or team leader role, preferably fast paced, high volume and in house.
• Proven experience of leading and motivating a team of recruiters.
• Experience of creating, developing and embedding recruitment strategies, policies, processes and systems.
• Experience in identifying current workforce needs and forecasting future demand.
• Experience of managing and continually developing an ATS.
• Whilst not essential, experience of working in or knowledge of a healthcare environment or similar regulated activity would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits:
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working and be invited to join the HR department once a week at the Head Office in Semley.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays
• A day off for your birthday
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail please contact the hiring manager, Stefanie Watts Stefanie.email@example.com
We’re proactively recruiting for this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.