Are you looking to join a company where you can be part of a dynamic and developing IT team? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? This exciting new role provides you with the opportunity to take the lead in the design, creation and implementation of all Quality Assurance test procedures, which will be key in the further development of the ever-changing technical architecture of Clinical Partners. As the driving force behind our manual and automated testing processes, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our cutting-edge solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, product management or relevant field or equivalent experience.
• ISTQB Certified
• Proficient in Microsoft and Azure Technologies
• Manual and Automated testing best practices and techniques
• Agile Methodologies
• DevOps tools
• CI/CD Pipelines
• C#, Java and/or Python Languages
• Cucumber/Gherkin BDD best practices
• Experience of delivering Automated Test solutions
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
At Clinical Partners, we are dedicated to providing our patients with an exemplary service, and we believe that our employees are the greatest tools in achieving that.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
At Clinical Partners, we pride ourselves in being one of the country’s leading mental health services, specializing in assessing and treating neurodivergent issues, whilst offering a wide range of other services. At the core of our company culture, we look to drive operational excellence, using cross-departmental collaboration to provide an elite patient experience, and ultimately better mental health.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.