Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better. We have clinicians working across the UK who meet with patients online, over the phone, or in-person, and are always expertly matched to meet individual needs. To support our patient focused approach, we have a growing team of support staff that ensure day to day operations of the business run smoothly.
We have an opportunity for a detail-orientated administrator to join our busy Reports team. The job’s main purpose is to scrutinize outgoing medical reports and identify typographical, formatting and all other errors. You will be required to remedy such errors where appropriate, or to refer them to the authoring clinician.
We’re looking to fill multiple positions in this role. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to start their employment with us in January 2024, with potential future opportunities beyond that timeframe. We are committed to building a talent pool of exceptional individuals who align with our company values, in order to reach out to them when new vacancies arise in this role. Join us and be a part of our mission to deliver excellence!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To check all reports for any factual or other errors
• To ensure all reports are addressed by yourself, another team member, or a clinician where you do not have authority to do so
• To make changes to reports that relate to formatting or spelling
• To contact the authoring clinician in relation to any clinical content that needs correcting
• To issue reports within the agreed timeframe
• Provide cover for other members of the team to ensure that a consistent service is offered
• Adhere to deadlines so that the service is delivered within the allocated timescale and before the deadline
Requirements and Experience:
• A minimum of a year’s relevant administrative experience
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Superior grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Clear understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality in all areas of work
• Knowledge of mental health terminology
• Experience of working for a health or social care organization
• Knowledge of Salesforce and SharePoint
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.