Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better. We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our fast-growing marketing team, providing administrative assistance to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask will be essential in managing various tasks to facilitate effective communication within the team. You will be crucial in the smooth running of our annual planning cycle and in ensuring efficient execution of marketing initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate department meetings, take minutes and follow up on actions.
• Facilitate communications within the team and across the company, ensuring timely responses to inquiries and requests.
• Support the creation and maintenance of marketing project plans and timelines, and operationally drive the annual planning process.
• Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations to summarise results of marketing activity to feedback to management.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication of marketing initiatives and support the coordination of cross-functional projects.
• Provide general administrative support to the marketing team, including calendar management and appointment scheduling, handling expenses and maintaining accurate records and databases.
• Collaborate with team members to create and update marketing collateral such as brochures, presentations and other content and assist in the budget tracking for all marketing initiatives.
• Assist in the coordination or logistics for marketing events and the coordination of distribution of internal and external communications.
• High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field is a plus.
• Proven experience in an administrative role, preferably in a marketing or advertising environment.
• Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high standards.
• Proficiency in using productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management software.
• Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and technologies.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and foster positive relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in a fast-growing company where change is the norm.
• Experience of working within a healthcare environment or similar regulated environment.
• Familiarity with digital marketing platforms, social media, and content management systems is desirable.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.