We’ve a new and exciting role at Clinical Partners, one of the UK’s leading providers of mental health services, managing the Learning and Development team and function. The Learning & Development Manager would join the HR management team, reporting to the HR Director.
We are a dynamic and innovative company that values work-life balance, and we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements that accommodate our employees’ needs. You will have the opportunity to explore work arrangements including a combination of remote work and flexible scheduling. We welcome applicants who are interested in working a flexible full time role, and we may also consider part-time or compressed hours.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced and confident Learning & Development Manager to set up and effectively lead the L&D function at this really exciting time of growth for the company. We’re looking for someone comfortable with establishing systems and processes, building a team, and being able to effectively prioritise a number of strategically important projects, delivering excellent L&D programmes to the business. There will be the opportunity to help shape the EVP, the annual performance review and develop and deliver inspiring and challenging career paths and L&D programmes. Being comfortable with change is an absolute must!
• CIPD level 7
• Proven experience of successfully and confidently managing an L&D team and function, achieving strategic outcomes and meeting KPIs.
• Experience in L&D and training programme development and delivery.
• Strong analytical, design, delivery and evaluation skills.
• The ability to analyse and present complex information whilst being able to influence at all levels to support the business strategies.
• An understanding of safeguarding training and safer recruitment practices.
• Solution focused with the desire, drive and ability to innovate.
• Whilst not essential, experience of working in or knowledge of a healthcare environment or similar regulated activity would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits:
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working and be invited to join the HR department once a week at the Head Office in Semley.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays
• A day off for your birthday
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinicial-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.