Are you looking to join a growing, fast-paced business with a heart? We have an exciting opportunity for an HR professional to support the administration and running of all HR/People systems including process improvement, production of MI and reporting to senior staff members. The data you produce will be absolutely critical to the working decisions made by the business, making this a pivotal role in the running of Clinical Partners.
We are seeking a dynamic HR Systems and Data Analyst to join our team, responsible for driving efficiency, accuracy, and continuous improvement within our HR systems landscape. The ideal candidate will be adept at analyzing data to produce insightful reports and dashboards that inform both the HR team and the Board. With a primary focus on maintaining and optimizing our HR systems such as PeopleXD, ATS, LMS, and Credentially, this role demands meticulous attention to detail to ensure data integrity and system functionality. Acting as the primary point of contact for system-related queries, you will collaborate closely with internal IT teams and external tech platform suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve issues promptly. Your expertise will also be pivotal in spearheading the rollout of new HRIS systems, fostering relationships with key stakeholders, and championing best practices in HR processes. Furthermore, your involvement will extend to supporting various HR initiatives, from pay gap reporting to diversity, equity, and inclusion metrics, ensuring our organization remains at the forefront of HR excellence. If you possess a blend of technical acumen, analytical prowess, and a passion for enhancing HR operations, we invite you to embark on this transformative journey with us.
At Clinical Partners, we are dedicated to providing our patients with an exemplary service, and we believe that our employees are the greatest tools in achieving that. We’re seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our fast-growing company, with patient care at its core; we feel the best way to achieve this is to invest in our workforce through encouragement of training, access to other resources like webinars and educational events and expertise from our talented workforce.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
At Clinical Partners, we pride ourselves in being one of the country’s leading mental health services, specializing in assessing and treating neurodivergent issues, whilst offering a wide range of other services. At the core of our company culture, we look to drive operational excellence, using cross-departmental collaboration to provide an elite patient experience, and ultimately better mental health.
• Experience in HR, ideally with HR systems (Core HR or People XD) and HR processes.
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including English and Maths.
• Proven experience working in an HR generalist role.
• Strong administration experience.
• Experience in producing data and reports.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel including understanding the use of functions & formulae for efficient data cleansing, using Pivot Tables to extract and manipulate data and providing clear visualization of results.
• Experience in MI systems.
• Experience of working in a healthcare or similarly regulated environment.
• Experience in a fast-growing company where change is the norm.
• Process or project management experience.
• Experience of creating, developing and embedding HR processes and systems.
• Experience of managing HR organization changes in a system via bulk uploads, creation of new fields and attributes and trigger emails.
• Understanding of CQC requirements and standards.
• Understanding of safeguarding training and safer recruitment practices.
• A background of working with IT systems.
• Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.