The department is going through a significant period of growth and we are looking for an HR Manager to join us on an exciting journey as we onboard a new HRIS (PeopleXD), undertake some strategically important projects around workforce planning, developing a new annual performance management process and building and delivering our EVP.
The HR Manager reports to the People Operations Manager and plays a key role in shaping the operational management and development of the HR function which includes Pay and Reward. Performance Management, Employee Engagement, HR Systems and more. Previous experience of managing change projects or identifying and implementing changes in processes, policies and ways of working would be hugely advantageous.
We are a dynamic and innovative company that values work-life balance, and we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements that accommodate our employees’ needs. You will have the opportunity to explore work arrangements including a combination of remote work and flexible scheduling. We welcome applicants who are interested in working a flexible full time role, and we may also consider part-time or compressed hours.
• CIPD level 5 or 7 qualified, or equivalent relevant experience
• Proven experience of working in a generalist HR management role including payroll function
• Highly organised with string planning and project management skills
• Evidence of discretion and diplomacy
• Execptional communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good relationships across the organisation and with all stakeholders.
• An understanding of safeguarding and safer recruitment practices.
• The ability to influence at all levels to support policies and business strategies
• Whilst not essential, experience of working in or knowledge of a healthcare environment or similar regulated activity would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits:
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working and be invited to join the HR department once a week at the Head Office in Semley.
• Competitive salary
• Part time hours may be considered
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays
• A day off for your birthday
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinicial-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.