As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing a wide-ranging HR business partnering service to ensure that the People Operations element of the HR department supports the business goals of Clinical Partners. The ideal candidate will have a particular focus on projects, leading and supporting various initiatives that align with Clinical Partners’ strategies and vision. You will be able to work through all levels of HR delivery – strategic, operational and tactical – and influence effectively at all levels. Join us in championing a culture of excellence, where people feel engaged, motivated and empowered to deliver their best performance and outstanding service to our patients whilst also meeting company targets and underpinning our core values and behaviours.
At Clinical Partners, we are dedicated to providing our patients with an exemplary service, and we believe that our employees are the greatest tools in achieving that. We’re seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our fast-growing company, with patient care at its core; we feel the best way to achieve this is to invest in our workforce through encouragement of training, access to other resources like webinars and educational events and expertise from our talented workforce.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) plus bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Company events, including Christmas parties and Team building days.
• Free coffee onsite at our head office in Semley.
• Opportunities to take part in charitable events.
• Flexible working opportunities to fit around your personal and family life.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
At Clinical Partners, we pride ourselves in being one of the country’s leading mental health services, specializing in assessing and treating neurodivergent issues, whilst offering a wide range of other services. At the core of our company culture, we look to drive operational excellence, using cross-departmental collaboration to provide an elite patient experience, and ultimately better mental health.
• CIPD Level 7, degree in HR, Business Admin or related field or equivalent experience
• Proven HRBP or HR project management experience
• Demonstrable experience in a variety of HR functional areas especially organisation development, change management and complex employee relations.
• Proven experience in setting up and delivering process, procedures etc.
• Strong HR Systems experience to enable process improvement and efficiencies
• Experience analysing and interpreting data in order to make business decisions, therefore strong excel skills
• Current and up to date working knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and regulations
• Experience of working within a healthcare environment or similar regulated environment
• Experience in a fast-growing company where change is the norm.
• Ability to deliver HRBP function across multiple sites.
• Experience of leading through change and transformation
• Process improvement or project management qualifications
• Understanding of CQC requirements and standards
• Understanding of safeguarding training and safer recruitment practices
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.