This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced and confident HR generalist to join a company going through lots of change; providing an opportunity to develop processes and systems to help establish the HR team.
We’re looking for someone that is able to advise and support managers and employees on all employee relations issues including performance management, absence management and grievances, providing effective solutions in line with legislation, policies and best practice.
Clinical Partners is one of the UK’s leading providers of mental health services. We work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental and emotional difficulties to get the support they need.
The successful candidate will be invited to join the HR team once a week at our Head Office in Semley. This is an easy commute from Shaftesbury, Salisbury, Yeovil, Bournemouth/Poole, Trowbridge, Andover and Bath.
• CIPD Level 3 or 5 qualified, or equivalent experience.
• Extensive understanding and working knowledge of dealing with all Employee Relations issues including a proven ability of dealing with performance management, absence, exit interviews, re-structures and TUPE.
• Proven experience of working in a generalist HR role, achieving personal and team goals, objectives and KPIs.
• Experience of creating, developing and embedding HR policies, processes and systems
• Ability to collect and compile data for monthly metrics, internal and external audits.
• Drive and be part of people initiatives to improve engagement and communication.
• Understanding of full employment lifecycles from starter to leaver.
• Strong written abilities to help produce employment documents.
• Experience of payroll.
• Whilst not essential, experience of working in or knowledge of a healthcare environment or similar regulated activity would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits:
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays
• A day off for your birthday
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinicial-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.