Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better. We are offering a new position suitable for an established senior marketing professional to head our Performance Marketing team who will develop and execute all digital marketing activities, driving brand awareness.
The company is going through a period of rapid expansion; the successful candidate will need to drive patient acquisition, engagement, and satisfaction and play a crucial role in planning, implementing, and optimizing performance marketing campaigns across various digital channels, reporting and analysing metrics for optimization and maximum ROI.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead and Inspire the Performance Marketing Team, providing support to team members to help them achieve their objectives, lead changes in direction where necessary and encourage connection to the business values and visions.
• Create and execute performance marketing plans aligned with the marketing strategy including marketing and campaign goals, budget allocation and KPIs.
• Oversee and optimise all marketing campaigns across digital channels such as search engine marketing, display advertising, paid social media and email marketing, and tracking these to gather metric, improve organic reach, and ensure efficient allocation of budget and resources to maximise ROI.
• Conduct data analysis on all performance metrics, utilizing tools like Google Analytics, marketing automation software and attribution models to continuously optimise campaigns to improve conversion rates, customer acquisition costs and ROAS.
• Collaborate with the content team to ensure distribution and promotion strategies are engaging, achieving maximum reach and remain inline with the company’s brand message.
• Develop and execute social media strategies (in line with the Marketing Strategy) to increase brand awareness, engage followers, and drive website traffic. Manage social media platforms, create compelling content, and monitor community engagement. Stay informed about emerging social media trends and implement innovative approaches to social media marketing.
• Identify opportunities for improving website and landing page performance to increase conversion rates. Conduct A/B testing, analyse user behaviour, and collaborate with the web development team to implement CRO strategies.
• Work closely with internal teams, including content creators, designers, analysts, and developers, to ensure cohesive and effective campaign execution. Collaborate with external agencies or partners as needed to support marketing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• Proven experience in performance marketing, digital marketing /advertising, or a similar role.
• Familiarity with conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques and A/B testing.
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, including search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, paid social media, and email marketing.
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools like Google Analytics or similar platforms.
• Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving business objectives and optimizing campaign performance.
• Proficiency in using marketing automation tools and platforms.
• Masters degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
• Experience with performance tracking and attribution models.
• Experience of working within a healthcare environment or similar regulated environment.
• Experience in a fast-growing company where change is the norm.
• We’re offering hybrid working in this role. You’ll be fully equipped to enable remote working.
• Competitive salary.
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days) not including bank holidays.
• A day off for your birthday.
• Access to a Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinical-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.