We are looking for an empathetic and knowledgeable psychology graduate to join our team on a part time basis.
The job’s main purpose is to be the first point of contact for our patients. As part of the triage team, you will use your clinical knowledge to provide information to enable you to successfully signpost the person onto the correct path. This will require you to use effective questioning skills to gain all the information you need in order for the patient to receive the best service possible.
• To triage patients seeking help from our services, using your clinical knowledge, and taking into account our exclusion criteria.
• To manage the booking, changing, and cancelling of appointments, virtual or face-to-face, on our purpose-built database.
• Maintain accurate, up to date records of all patient information including attendances, appointments, assessments, and ongoing care.
• To appropriately deal with questions and queries from professionals, patients, carers and family members adhering to confidentiality policies at all times.
• To record and report clinical governance issues including, but not limited to, incidents, complaints, data breaches and safeguarding concerns.
• Seek advice where necessary to manage risks and concerns.
• Minimum of undergraduate degree in Psychology or relevant subject
• To demonstrate first-hand experience working or volunteering in a mental health setting.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Ability to prioritise
• Clear understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality in all areas of work
• Knowledge of mental health terminology
• Excellent telephone manner, clear confident style
• Resilience and ability to cope under pressure
• Pension scheme
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days)
• Day off for your birthday
• Friendly and collaborative working environment
• Free parking
This role is offered as a part time Monday to Wednesday, 9am – 5.30pm & Saturday 8am – 2pm position.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered. We try our best to get back to everyone, however due to the large number of applicants, this isn’t always possible.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.