Clinical Partners is one of the leading providers of mental health services who work both privately and with the NHS to help people and families experiencing mental health and emotional difficulties to get better. We have clinicians working across the UK who meet with patients online, over the phone, or in-person, and are always expertly matched to meet individual needs. To support our patient focused approach, we have a growing team of support staff that ensure day to day operations of the business run smoothly.
We have an opportunity for an experienced operations professional to join our busy contracts team. The job’s main purpose is to manage the day to day running and delivery of multiple contracts. To be the first point of contact for the Team Supervisors and clinicians.
Although this is a hybrid role, the successful candidate will be required to attend the office in Semley, near Shaftesbury, regularly. You will ideally be located within an hour of our office, and you will need access to your own transport.
Role and Responsibilities:
• To oversee communication regarding IT needs for the team including account allocations for the CRM system.
• Manage ongoing relationships with clinicians including flagging performance concerns to your superiors, and reporting feedback.
• To be responsible for the smooth running of the patient journey by ensuring administrative processes are streamlined, coordination strategies are in place and that all processes revolve around the patient and their individual needs.
• In conjunction with the Operations Manager, ensure the Operations team delivers a high-quality service, meets all deadlines, and respects timescales.
• Advise team members on safeguarding issues.
• Deliver and develop clinical information packs and new starter information.
• Previous management or supervisory experience
• Proven ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and multi-task.
• Good knowledge across a range of administrative work procedures including non-routine elements
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Clear understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality in all areas of work
• Ability to work independently and part of a team whilst under pressure and adhering to strict deadlines
• Experience of providing information in various formats.
• Understanding of NHS contract performance targets.
• Significant relevant experience linked to a clinical environment or a CQC registered organisation.
• Previous experience of dealing with safeguarding issues.
• Knowledge of mental health terminology
• More than just a laptop – we offer all the IT equipment you will need to set up your home working environment
• Pension scheme
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days)
• Day off for your birthday
• Wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
We reserve the right to close this role before the stated closing date. We try our best to get back to everyone, however due to the large number of applicants, this isn’t always possible.