We are recruiting a 1st line IT Support Engineer to join our Service Desk team at Clinical Partners, one of the UK’s leading providers of mental health services. You will use your IT knowledge to log and resolve a variety of service incidents and requests working closely with other engineers in our team. You will be the first line of IT support; strong communication skills are a must. There will also be occasional project work as per the needs of the business as the company grows.
We are a dynamic and innovative company that values work-life balance, and we are committed to providing flexible work arrangements that accommodate our employees’ needs. You will have the opportunity to explore work arrangements including a combination of remote work and flexible scheduling. We welcome applicants who are interested in working a flexible full time role, and we may also consider part-time or compressed hours.
Clinical Partners is rapidly growing, which has meant that we are required to bring in more complex and secure IT systems. This has brought us to the point where we need to bring in another person into our support team. The team currently consists of three, the IT manager, a support engineer, and one application support. The successful candidate will complement the current support engineer, working very closely with them and the IT manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Answering and providing solutions to incoming support requests reported via the helpdesk, phone, chat, email and occasionally in person
• Help implement and introduce more complex and secure IT systems.
• Work closely and efficiently with the IT Manager, Support Manager and Applications Engineer
• Provide an excellent end user experience through issue resolution and exceptional customer service skills
• Troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues with the ability to recognise when there is a need for escalation
• Referencing and updating documentation and user guides to enable staff members to self-serve where possible
• Liaise with 3rd party stakeholders including software vendors and suppliers
• Learn and receive training to stay ahead of emerging technologies, to provide an up to date and efficient service that supports the needs of the business through a substantial period of growth
• Provide IT support and help maintain the IT equipment at head office
• Take on project work alongside day-to-day responsibilities as per the need of the business
· At least 1 years’ experience working in IT support, this can include apprenticeship level
· Experience working on a busy IT support helpdesk
· Excellent technical and analytic IT skills as well as a proficient user of the MS Office suite and Windows operating systems
· Excellent customer service, customer-facing and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
· Good time management and organisational skills
· A proactive attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative
· Ability to prioritise a constantly changing workload and remain calm under pressure
· Solution focused
· Ability to create and maintain relationships with all levels of staff across the organisation
• More than just a laptop – we offer all the IT equipment you will need to set up your home working environment
• 25 days paid holiday (increasing with service to 28 days)
• A day off for your birthday
• Access to a wellbeing portal and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Eyecare Scheme/Company contribution towards eye tests and glasses
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please simply submit your CV. If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail with the hiring manager or wish to have a copy of the full job description and person specification, please email Recruitment@Clinicial-Partners.co.uk and this will be arranged.
We’re proactively recruiting to this role which may result in the advert being closed early. All CVs received at that point will be considered.
Clinical Partners is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults, and expect all workers to share this commitment and these values. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment and are in line with our Safeguarding Policy. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks.